2014 MasterCraft X25
Confidence In Action
One of the best sellers in our X series effortlessly delivers world class wakes with its proven hull, the most rooted V of any twenty two footer. A massive twin-tip bow and ample main lounge holds sixteen of your friends.
- Bow Seating: The open bow provides room for four. Or flip down the armrests and make it a lounger for two.
- Seat Storage: Sound-dampening carpet lines all storage compartments. Bring your gear without worry of scratched surfaces.
- Flip Up Transom Seating: The 2010 NMMA Innovation Award-winning sunpad converts to transom seating. The perfect place to call “I got next...”
- Deluxe Aft Lounge: Let the beverages and the floor plan flow. The integrated cooler holds your favorites, and a flip-down transom seat converts into a cupholder and step in a snap.
- Command Center: The custom quad-spoke steering wheel provides responsive feedback as you tap into totally dialed wakes, head-snapping holeshots and heart-stoking handling.
- Boat length: 21 ft. 6 in. (6.58 m)
- Width amidship: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Weight: 4570 lb. (2,073 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 53 gal. (200 L)
- Draft: 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Capacity: 2387 lb. (1083 kg)
- Boat height: 118 in.
- Hull: Vector Drive
- Seating: 16 People
- Color options: Infinite
- Storage: 83 cu ft. (2.35 cu m)
- Wake: Thick - Rampy Wake w/ Crisp Lip; Surf - Powerful Wake Shape
- Activity: Wakeboard - Recreation (18-22 mph); Wakeboard - Competition (23+ mph)
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 6 in. (6.58 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Dry Weight
- 4570 lb. (2,073 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 16 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 53 gal. (200 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 2387 lb. (1083 kg)