2019 Malibu Boats LLC 25 LSV
Call for Price
Malibu Monsoon M6Di Engine
High Altitude/Torque Prop - 17 x 14 - 2755
Exhaust - Surf Pipe
Black-Wakesetter Hull Graphics
Stereo Sound System - 25 LSV Pack
Subwoofer - ONE 12 inch Subwoofer (w/amp)
Black-Malibu G35 Tower
Tower Lights - (4)
Black-Mirror - PTM Panoramic 140 Degree
Port Lower Rack - PTM Clamping Spinner Slide Off
Side Pull Surfing Point - Port &Stbd
Black-Speakers - Wet Sounds Rev 8 w/Horn (1 set)
Black-Speakers - Wet Sounds Rev 8 w/Horn (2nd set)
Starboard Lower Rack - PTM Clamping Spinner Slide Off
Tower Amp - 500w
Black-Tower Hoop and Arch Color Selection
Ballast HI FLO - Bow Malibu Launch System
Ballast HI FLO - Midship Malibu Launch System
Ballast HI FLO - PNP Plumbing w/Auto Vent
Ballast HI FLO - Rear Malibu Launch System
Surf Gate w/Malibu Surfband
Wedge - Power Wedge III
Cup Holders - Stainless
Driver Seat Heater
Driver Seat Swivel and Slide
Power Lift Helm Seat
Sport Dash w/Rotary VDC 4-Way Joystick and Wireless
Wakeview Bench Seat w/Integrated Table
Wideview Backup Camera and DT1 Bow View Camera
Zero Off GPS
Battery Set Up - Option 2
Phender Pro - Quick Release Pin &Receiver
Pull Up Cleats - Three Pair
Pylon - V-Drive - Brushed Gray Anodized
Docking Lights (Pair, LEDs)
CS Bimini Top - Gen II Surf
GL Boat Cover - w/Pleated Pockets w/Hang-Tyte
14 in Alum Turismo Blk
14 in Alum Turismo Blk w/Under Hull Carrier
.Chrome-Lighting Bezel Color
Soft Grip - Sterling
SS Ratchet w/ Retractable Straps
Tandem Axle Trailer
Transom Step w/Slimline LED
All-New for 2019
Based on the footprint of the 23 LSV—the best-selling towboat in history—the 25 LSV is one of the biggest boats in the Malibu line. With seating for 18 and over two tons of available ballast, even for Malibu this is a massive wake. Face the action with the Malibu Multi View Bench Seat™ when it’s time to ride or flip it over to set up a table when it’s time to relax. The 25 LSV is performance wrapped in luxury that will exceed your expectations.
- Wake Plus Hull: This hull was designed specifically for boarding applications and allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, which allows for more water displacement, creating a bigger wakes and surf waves at all boarding speeds.
- Malibu Command Center: The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the category. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. New for 2019 is the ability to wirelessly charge your phone in a newly designed holder.
- Multi-Control Steering Wheel: Malibu’s new steering wheel controls ISP, stereo volume, cruise control for the ultimate in convenience.
- Engine Options - Monsoon 450 or 550: Moving a loaded boat at steady watersports speeds with the Power Wedge III Hydrofoil deployed takes a lot of torque. That’s why Malibu exclusively uses 6.2-liter Monsoon V8 engines for its entire line that can generate up to 550 foot pounds of torque for select models.
- New Malibu Multi View Bench Seat™: With 8 total positions, the New Malibu Multi View Bench Seat converts into a normal seat, a rear-facing seat and table.
- Wakeview Back-Up Camera: This high-definition rear-view camera is located on the transom, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening behind the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
- Gx Tower: Built by Malibu, the all-new Malibu Gx tower introduces an industry standard for innovation and quality. Turn the dial to raise or lower the tower in 9 seconds, half the time it takes for the competition.
- Integrated Surf Platform (ISP): Malibu’s exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
- Hull Length: 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Max. Capacity: 18
- Length Overall
- 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Max Carry Load
- 18 persons