2019 Malibu Boats LLC Wakesetter® 21 VLX
Call for Price
Ready to ride
The 21 VLX is designed for the family that loves to wakeboard, surf and ski. The 21 VLX comes with everything you need to get out on the water at an incredible value. With seating for 13 and all the trimmings, you’re going to have a massive wake when you need it and smooth, passable slalom wakes when you want to switch gears.
- Diamond or Wake Plus Hull: The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. Malibu's proprietary Wake Plus Hull is designed for sport-specific performance, delivering a stable ride, precision tracking and enhanced wake size and shape.
- Command Center & New Helm Seat: The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. New for 2019, our new helm seat with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Seating for Up To 13 People: The 21 VLX is an incredible Malibu value, featuring a complete family watersports package with seating for up to 13 with a roomy traditional bow for up-front lounging.
- Well-Equipped: Monsoon 410 6.0L, Wet Sounds Speaker System, G3.5 Tower w/Bimini, Board Racks, Surf Gate with Surf Band, Power Wedge III, Rear-View Mirror, Snap Out Carpet, Viper II Command Center w/ 12-inch Touchscreen, Malibu Trailer & Full Factory 5 Year Warranty
- Engine Options - Monsoon 410 OR 450: Moving a loaded boat at steady watersports speeds with the Power Wedge III Hydrofoil deployed takes a lot of torque. That's why Malibu exclusively uses 6.0-liter Monsoon V8 engines for its entire line that can generate up to 450 foot pounds of torque for select models.
- Integrated Surf Platform (ISP): Malibu's exclusive I.S.P. includes model-specific performance hulls, Hard Tank Ballast System, the patented Power Wedge III hydrofoil and revolutionary and patented Surf Gate. Control all wave, wake and ballast settings from the Viper II Command Center with the tap of a finger or use the exclusive Surf Band wrist remote to adjust surf settings, boat speed or speaker volume from the water.
- Hull Length: 21 ft. (6.40 m)
- Beam: 98 in. (2.49 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max. Capacity: 13
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. (6.40 m)
- 98 in. (2.49 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Carry Load
- 13 persons