2019 Malibu Boats LLC Wakesetter® 22 MXZ
Call for Price
The 22 MXZ is a midsize boat only in length. The massive pickle-fork bow lets passengers stretch out up front with options to sit forward or backward in total comfort. The cabin features wraparound seating and the overall layout makes for ultimate maneuverability. The boat that perfected the pickle-fork bow, the 22 MXZ delivers more than ever in 2019.
- Malibu’s Premium Pickle-Fork Model: This premium pickle-fork model gives you an extra roomy and deep bow with luxurious hand wrapped interior and seating for up to 15 people.
- FibECS®: Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provides maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
- All-New Plush Helm Seat: Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Reversible Wakeview Rear Bench: The WakeView seating provides extraordinary luxury and accessibility for all of your passengers. The WakeView rear bench goes from forward-facing to rider-facing in a snap, with minimal effort.
- Wake Plus Hull: The 22 MXZ’s hull creates larger wakes to maximize wakeboarding and surfing. When combined with Malibu’s Integrated Surf Platform (ISP), the Wake Plus Hull easily transforms monster wakes into massive surf waves.
- Reconfigured Rear Lounge Area including Walk-Through: The walk-through transom maximizes accessibility from the swim platform to the transom, helping keep your interior in pristine condition.
- Engine Options - Monsoon 409, 450 or 550: Moving a loaded boat at steady watersports speeds with the Power Wedge III Hydrofoil deployed takes a lot of torque. That’s why Malibu exclusively uses 6.2-liter Monsoon V8 engines for its entire line that can generate up to 550 foot pounds of torque for select models.
- Integrated Surf Platform (ISP): Malibu’s industry-leading ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls and incorporates the Quad Hard Tank ballast and patented Power Wedge III and Surf Gate for best-in-class performance. Control every element of ISP with the touch of a finger on the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
- Hull Length: 22 ft. 5 in. (6.68 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max. Capacity: 15
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 5 in. (6.68 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Carry Load
- 15 persons